It’s funny how I have a better conversation in my head with myself, than I do with most people.
IN YOUR OTP consider this:
- who stays up late at night keeping the other up because they are always so energetic
- who pushes the grocery cart
- who stays on the couch and watches tv and who wakes the other up because they fell asleep watching tv
- who starts cooking the dinner and…
Music is really something that makes people whole.
it’s so weird that people are shaming Beyonce for being sexual during her performance when literally in the speech in flawless says “We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings in the way that boys are." Like how do you miss the point that bad
- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
Your Best Life Now (Joel Osteen)
You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.